Sunday, March 25, 2012

Perspective

I wonder if I'll ever blog as much as I used to? It's not that there isn't much to write about, it's just that I do not seem to ever get my act together very much lately to blog. The boys definitely keep us busy, but that's no excuse. I like to think that this blog serves the purpose of reminding us down the road what life was like at certain times. So it looks like this past year has been a lot of nothing. But I've been thinking about this.  You see,  I've been in a job for the last year that has not been too inspiring or fun for me and I'm really, really hopeful that I'll be moving into a different and far more interesting job in the weeks ahead. Perhaps when I'm not so cranky about my job I'll be more inclined to blog. We shall see.

But even though I may complain, I want to be clear that I feel so blessed to have a job. I know there are so many people struggling with things that make my complaints seem absolutely frivolous. And it the grand scheme of things they are. And after all, no matter how lousy a day I may have at work, who can stay cranky long coming home to these smiling faces? Blessed indeed!


No comments: