Thursday, December 02, 2010

Can you believe that the holidays are upon us???

I'm definitely having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that there are only a few short weeks left until Christmas. This year we once again put 24 little gifts in bags for the boys (okay Danny) to open one each morning. This sort of living Advent Calendar has been a huge hit this year. As a 3 year old Danny is much more into trying to figure out what is in each bag than he was at two.

Of course all this counting only makes more real the fact that time is flying! We've got a little one year old birthday to celebrate, decorations to get out this weekend and of course there is always "tree time"!

Figuring out presents is usually a bit of a challenge. We've not yet really done any shopping yet so I guess we have a clean slate. Twenty two days left to go. Wow.

We'll be hosting two events at our house this holiday season. A party for Su's work team and of course Benji's first birthday. All the rest of our activities are at other people's houses which I really like. Much less cleaning up to do at the end ;-)

Have a great day everybody. If you have any good ideas for gifts for Susanne e-mail me at my work address if you know me okay? Thanks! -M

No comments: