Thursday, November 06, 2008

Sounds about right...

Turns out I make the same sounds my son does now. I never meant for this to happen, but there you have it.

Just a second ago for instance, I found I couldn't quite reach my bottle of water, and as I stretched I found myself sort of quietly grunting "uh, uh, uh, uh".


Now, I know you have no idea what that sounds like but just imagine it's a really adorable sound. Really.

And sure he's starting to talk a little bit, but he also communicates by adding new sounds to his "vocab" like, "na, na, na, na, na" when he wants something.

Or doesn't want something come to think of it.

Anyway, I also now make sounds by singing or humming or whistling Danny's children's music all day long. Just ask my wife ;-) -Monica

1 comment:

Mikki said...

Your son has got to be the sweetest child I've ever met. Have I mentioned that before? Wanna get together soon?