Monday, June 15, 2009

Found-one hollow leg

And this hollow leg is a perfect size for a two year old. Yes, Danny has been eating us out of house and home for going on two weeks now. I honesly pondered whether he'd eaten more in the past 14 days than he'd consumed in the past two years. Hmmm....I wonder if we'll see a growth spurt? If so, I figure he'll be about 5'6" tall when he gets home from Jenni's tonight ;-)

Sorry for the break in blogging. I had to go to Chicago for a week for work and Su and Danny joined me there. It was a lot of fun. But now I'm trying to get caught up on a zillion things. Ah life!

Have a great day everyone. I'll blog more when I get a chance tomorrow. Oh, and if you haven't been following the adventures of XBoxforNappy (see the bottom link on our sidebar) he and his wife just found out they are pregnant after more than two years of trying. He's a wonderful writer and will be a wonderful dad. Congrats Xbox. You know you really will need to trade in your Xbox for diapers now right? -Monica

1 comment:

Martin said...

The name really is a chore for you Americans eh?

Thanks, we are ECSTATIC.