Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I think I need a checklist for my checklist

  • Get local police background check done so I can legally adopt Benji.
  • Get fingerprints taken so I can send them to the FBI for totally different background check so I can legally adopt Benji.
  • Go to Office of Vital Statistics to pick up another certified copy of our Domestic Partnership Certificate so I can use it when I apply for marriage licence to legally marry my wife.
  • Go to courthouse with Susanne and apply for a marriage licence so I can legally marry my wife.
Seems like I have to do a lot of things lately so I can be legal. Considering I'm pretty darn law abiding it's a bit overkill, but I do what I'm told. Did I mention that each of these steps include paying money? I honestly feel like I've been a human ATM machine the past few days.

Oh no! I'm whining. I hate whiners. Guess this blog post is done. Have a great day everybody. -Monica

1 comment:

Casey said...

Wow, you have a lot to get done! You can do it. Just blog about it and people will make sure you follow through. :O)