Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Hey, I want my week back!

Have you ever had the feeling that life is going by so fast that you just missed it? I can't believe I haven't posted in a week, but I guess things are just so busy. Of course looking back on the past seven days we've had Danny getting over a viral infection, and work has been very stressful of late. (My boss is recovering from a sudden illness which means a lot more stuff got thrown my way--she is s wonderful person and I'm so glad she is doing better).

So I feel like things have been a blur. But you know, no matter how blurry things get, there is nothing like holding a smiling and cooing 2 month old and having a conversation about the joys of Monster Trucks with a two year old to really sharpen your vision. Benjamin and Daniel. What better reasons for not letting any job steal my joy.

Have a great day everybody! -Monica

P.S. Big kudos to Jenni and Nelson for inviting Danny to go to a big Monster Truck event this weekend in Baltimore! Nelson and Jenni's brother took the two boys and legend now has it that it was the event of a lifetime for both Oscar and Danny. Of course they are both only two... ;-)

No comments: