Friday, August 15, 2008

Oh...

Is anybody else who is watching the Olympics in the U.S. getting sort of sick of watching so much women's beach volleyball during prime time? I mean aren't there dozens of different sports to choose from that NBC could highlight?

I asked Su why she thought that the network was continuing with this boring programming and she pointed out that perhaps programming featuring women in bikinis appealed very much to a certain male demographic sector of the viewing audience.

Oh. I guess this just makes me just about the worst lesbian ever. It truly never occurred to me even once that that could be a reason.

Seriously, come on NBC! Mix it up will you? Really, it's just not that interesting! -M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looove women's beach volleyball. My fav. Last night's first match game between the USA and Belgium was awesome. Nutella and I were yelling and cheering. lol And the women are so sweet hugging and smacking each other on the ass. lol.

Martin said...

I really don't see what the problem is ;0)