Friday, June 18, 2010

How sweet it is!

Last month my brother Paul flew in from Minnesota for Danny's birthday, and when we were out shopping, we saw this pretty cool framed picture of racecars (alright technically muscle cars) that Danny really liked and I thought would look great in the boys' new room. But I figured that I'd best check with Susanne first before buying it, and then basically forgot about it.

Then yesterday Susanne called me to say that a UPS driver had just brought a really big box to the house addressed to the boys from Uncle Paul.

Yup. You guessed it. He'd bought the picture and shipped it out to us. We were very touched and as you can see by the smile on Danny's face, he is really happy. So thumbs up to you Uncle. You're a superstar around these parts right now (and always.) We love you. -M

1 comment:

Svillage said...

A very special uncle, indeed!

I also wanted to let you know that we've moved (again):

http://villagedevoted.blogspot.com/

(still under construction) hope to see you there!