Friday, April 06, 2007

To Do...

1. Find a new birthing center. Check.
2. Post something to our blog. Check.
3. Have a nice Easter weekend with my family (Susanne and baby.) Will do.

So I heard someone this morning say they had a 2 month old. Does that mean I can start saying I have a – 2 month old? (Or does that just sound like I have a 2 month old who is sort of negative? ;-) Maybe it sounds better if I say it aloud? "I have a minus 2 month old!" No. Not gonna work. Grrrr...

We toured a local birthing center yesterday and are pleased with what we saw and learned. Looks like that loose end is tied up which is quite a relief.

In a few hours we’ll be heading to the Washington Nationals baseball game. Weather predictions are for rain and snow showers this evening. Cold. Low 28F. Winds N 5-10 mph. Chance of precipitation 80%. It might be fun. We might be the only ones there! Happy Easter everyone! -M

P.S. What are the odds that a St. Bernard will come through the stadium with hot chocolate?

No comments: