Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Ah yes, insomnia…

Well perhaps my title in a little misleading. Neither Su nor I have insomnia. But last night while Su was snuffling, sneezing and blowing her nose far away from our air-conditioned (read really dry) room, I awoke unable to sleep. Maybe it was because I was missing the comforting presence of my sweetie. Maybe thoughts of stressful work related things were racing through my mind? (I know, I know, I should know better than to let my thoughts race).

Anyway, at around 2:00 am I turned on the TV to----INFOMERCIALS! Oh gosh, I wish I could remember all their names. Something about the food chopper bullet. And then there were the real estate tycoon ones. And of course all the love songs from (choose one: the 50s, 60s, soft rock, country and Shaka Kahn (or maybe it was Elton John?) Fortunately they made me drift off. And even more fortunately Susanne is feeling better today and television at 2:00 am is now a thing of the past! -Mo

No comments: