Thursday, February 05, 2009

Ugh!

Day four of the Intestinal Hostage Crisis Situation for me. In other words, I've had a pretty bad stomach bug since Sunday. But thank goodness I could take time off from work and basically sleep. I haven't slept this many hours in a row in years, which has felt great except for the pain and frequent sprints to the bathroom.

I saw the doc yesterday and she's pretty convinced it's viral (guess there is a lot of that going around lately). I think she might be right as I am feeling better although this BRAT diet of bananas, rice, apple sauce and toast/tea is getting a bit old already. But on the bright side I have lost a bit of weight. I like to think there is always a bright side to everything.

Anyway, fortunately neither Danny nor Susanne got sick and I'm really praying they don't get this.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have about 3 days worth of e-mail to attack. Roar!

-Monica

P.S. Congrats to A&I on the birth of their lovely son Gregory on Monday!

1 comment:

Casey said...

Oh no, not you too! We haven't gotten the stomach bug yet but we've been passing the plague back and forth for over a month. I hope you feel better soon!